Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw213

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Not sure if we have a thread already for this or not but thought I'd wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you to everyone for signing up here and keeping our little community alive, sorry I've not been as active last few months, have been swamped with work and study but luckily I'm on study break until July 2019 so will have some more free time to also work on the site.

We've got another year of big games to look forward to in 2019, and I think it'll also be the year we start hearing about the next PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

❤️

• Like 3
  • I'm Lovin' It 2

I wish you all great drunkenness in the streets on this fantastic pagan holiday

• Like 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 2

I didn't watch your vid steve. Merry holidays everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Merry Christmas!

My Daughter does not take after me at all, I been awake since 6am Impatiently waiting for her to wake up and open presents! Only reason I am not waking her ass up myself is because she has a big day ahead of her lol.

Why cant she sleep in like this on the weekends though!

• Like 2
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

Merry xmas everyone. Hope Santa brings you all the cool stuff you want. 

I asked for razor blades. They are expensive

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have an awesome day.

Having redecorated the tree last night my daughter proceeded to climb over the presents to start stripping the tree of decorations. Well at least it’s keeping her entertained!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Happy holidays everyone.

I think my dog is the most excited for this day than the rest of the household. After he opened his presents, he decided he'd help my son with a few too.

Merry "day you forgot to turn off your alarm so you are up before everyone because you couldn't go back to sleep" everybody. 

Also happy Christmas. 

Merry Christmas everyone, hope whatever list you were on you still got something good! 

Merry Christmas NZGC! Hope you all got the games on your wish list!

I enjoyed a nice sleep in before braving the chaos of Christmas Day with the family.

Eat, drink and be merry but stay safe! All the best. 

What's everyone up to this New Years Eve? I'm still trying to arrange something to do. I've been a bit slack about organising anything. 😂

nothing for me , just partying at home with my wife and kids. prolyl playing ps till bed time. young kids = no new years plans 

After spending 8am to 8pm yesterday (NY Eve) building a 50m fence, and getting some wicked sunburn to boot, I was in bed by 10pm. Probably one of the first times I haven't done anything or at least stayed up.

Happy New Year to all NZGamer peeps!

234962b297eb4f658857573589797dab.jpg

• Like 2
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

Happy New Year NZGC! Nice to be back with reliable Wifi. Spent New Years in the Bay of Islands. Was good.

On 1/01/2019 at 9:44 AM, SpawnSeekSlay said:

After spending 8am to 8pm yesterday (NY Eve) building a 50m fence, and getting some wicked sunburn to boot, I was in bed by 10pm. Probably one of the first times I haven't done anything or at least stayed up.

Happy New Year to all NZGamer peeps!

234962b297eb4f658857573589797dab.jpg

Happy NY! I was the same, in bed by 11pm, I think first time in about 20 years that I haven't seen the NY in. Must be getting old!