Sign in to follow this  
iLythium

NRL

This season has been torture, but the weekend was a nice break from that. 

On 13/05/2019 at 9:59 PM, Drunk_Monk said:

This season has been torture, but the weekend was a nice break from that. 

They pulled a reverse Warriors. Instead of giving up a lead and fading in the last 20 they came from behind and finished strong. Was a nice change from the norm, especially since the first 10 minutes wasn't looking flash.

Poor Ben Hunt. 😂

Yea man. 

The entire Warriors drop balls and we usually lose games. Ben Hunt drops a ball and his team always loses from it. 

The worst part is you could see all the memories come back to him. Really hard not to feel sorry for the guy

Good to get the win last night but man I can't remember the last time a team played that badly against the Warriors.

Good to see Nikorima running the ball and his combination with RTS could be very dangerous. Paasi's try was pure beast mode. 11-12 post contact metres to score. Insane.

Iggys try really highlighted the lack of fucks given by the Panthers d. No idea what Kikau was thinking on that play.

You're right though. Panthers couldnt have played a worse game. Reminds me of the game vs the Roosters last year.

Not NRL but International league see just needed to get Kearney out of the coaching job and now Benji is back after 7 years.

Team to face Tonga

Kiwis: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Ken Maumalo, Esan Marsters, Joseph Manu, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak (c), Shaun Johnson, Benji Marshall, Brandon Smith, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Kenny Bromwich, Briton Nikora, Isaac Liu. Interchange: Jahrome Hughes, Leeson Ah Mau, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, James Fisher-Harris, Zane Tetevano, Kieran Foran.

Mate Ma'a Tonga: 1. Will Hopoate (Canterbury Bulldogs), 2. Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters), 3. Kotoni Staggs (Brisbane Broncos) , 4. Solomone Kata (New Zealand Warriors), 5. David Fusi'tua (New Zealand Warriors), 6. John Asiata (North Queensland Cowboys), 7. Tuimoala Lolohea (Leeds Rhinos), 8. Andrew Fifita (Cronulla Sharks), 9. Siliva Havili (Canberra Raiders), 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho (Sydney Roosters), 11. Tevita Pangai Junior (Brisbane Broncos), 12. Manu Ma'u (Parramatta Eels), 13. Jason Taumalolo (North Queensland Cowboys) Interchange: 14. Manase Fainu (Manly Sea Eagles), 15. Addin Fonua-Blake (Manly Sea Eagles), 16. Peni Terepo (Parramatta Eels), 17. Sitili Tupouniua (Sydney Roosters), 18. Sione Katoa (Penrith Panthers), 19. Tevita (Junior) Tatola (South Sydney Rabbitohs). Coach: Kristian Woolf.

Warriors season has been a train wreck in the second half of the season. Thankfully the Titans are saving us from being in danger of getting the spoon but if we end up 15th we'd deserve it.

I hope the majority owners sell up.... because I have no idea what their plan is. All I know for sure, is Issac Luke isn't a part of it. And if Roache can't string back to back games together... then I guess Jazz is our future hooker? As much as I love the guy, he's 100% effort with a severe lack of a passing ability. He's much better suited as a spark plug utility off the bench rather than a starter imo