Sign in to follow this  
Ati

Chatterbox

So who is going to Armageddon this weekend ?

Cortez is on stage wrestling  so be nice to go support but unfortunately we will be going first thing tomorrow to avoid the rush. 

Yeah got given passes so I’ll be going. But I’m working Saturday and Sunday so can’t go until Monday. When is he wrestling?

Also I don’t think I’ve ever been on the Monday before, any idea if it’s less busy than Saturday or Sunday?

Only been on Saturday since I work sun and mon. I believe he is on 5 pm all three days?

5pm Saturday- today. 4pm Sunday, I won’t be on Monday but the crew have a 4pm start. All this on the main stage. Terrible place for it. I expect a handful of people. As long as we get paid I’m not fussed.

Was there for 3 hours from 9.30 ? so glad to see the event get bigger each time....only thing is I wish they let us keep the ticket...bought it and walk a meter to hand it back was a bit lame...

My top purchase is black cat handbag... Brendan got 4 Tshirts  and few knickknacks.... ?

some nice cosplayers ..keep thinking I should give it a try one year 

All I know is he gets paid ?

Woohooo so busy at work today...labour day is over...... you pepps know what's next??? 

XMAS!!! (No not Halloween... we aren't usA) 

Went to Armageddon today. Was there for a few hours. Only thing I bought was food. ?

Was pretty much the same as most years. Girlfriend got to play Spyro so she was stoked. I Played Hitman 2 but it was only a sniper level which seemed like a bad way to present that game as you literally couldn't move from his sniping perch. And the guy running it made everyone wait until all the players had finished it despite there being free stations available so the wait was long for an ultimately disappointing look at that game.

So many booths had kids playing fortnite which I thought was dumb. Kids parents pay money to come to this thing and they just end up doing what I assumed most of them could do at home?

Some decent cosplay around. Every year we say that the next year we will actually dress up but then we never get around to it.

On 22/10/2018 at 12:27 PM, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Did @Cortez72 win his matches?

I won my match Saturday to go forward in the Cup Tournament for the weekend. But woke up Sunday feeling like death, flu. So I took the rest of the weekend off to recoup. Still sick today! Worked a match for the Canadian Lightweight title last night in front of a surprisingly decent crowd considering free Auckland rugby and All Blacks! Not sure I’m light enough to challenge for the title, had a hell of a match but did the job. Pin me and pay me.

15 minutes ago, Cortez72 said:

Pin me and pay me.

1-2-3 4 life

jobsquad2.jpg

21 hours ago, Jenesyde said:

1-2-3 4 life

jobsquad2.jpg

I don’t recall Scorpio being in the job squad! Good find that picture.

Nice meeting you cortez! I must be up there with meeting the forumers ...hopefully if tato do another bbq I will get to meet some more of yous ? 

Trick or treat.... (please, please no kids come so I get all the candy )

Yeah I'm the same, at this rate theres gonna be nothing left by the time more kids get here!

I live in a back house and have a dog whi dislikes strangers so nmi doubt I'll get any. Not that I'm gonna hand over candy to them anyway.

24 minutes ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

I live in a back house and have a dog whi dislikes strangers so nmi doubt I'll get any. Not that I'm gonna hand over candy to them anyway.

Haha - same, but we still get heaps... probably because all the neighbourhood kids know our kids TBH.  It drives the dog nuts, which in turn drives me (& probably our neighbours) nuts.  It's all good though, would be a different story if Halloween was more than one evening a year, but for one night I kind of enjoy it.

Oh if I had kids I would think differently of it but since I dont the candy is mine cause I'm an adult and can make these kinda choices. Though I went to the supermarket today to get some and there was nothing on special to really warrant getting.

Oh look another year..... anyone going ? We are.... but will try not to buy anything 76 related....lol 

Gonna be missing Armageddon this year for the first time in like 4 years. Actually going away for the long weekend for once.

Probably not missing too much. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah probably not much.... next year will be the one to go...new consoles announcement and all that!