Sign in to follow this  
siamesedreams

COD WWII

Posted this on PSN for the Battlefield regulars but thought I should be known enough on NZGR/NZGC to post here too:

Dont suppose anyone has a copy of COD WWII they want to give away or lend out for me to play the campaign do they? I'd pay postage both ways if its a lend. Not interested in buying it at the shops with all the other games coming out soon but still keen to have a crack at the campaign.

Cheers!

Get it from eb and return it within a week ?

1 hour ago, Ati said:

Get it from eb and return it within a week ?

I can't stand EB Games.  They always have the highest listed price for everything.  Then they have a 50% off sale or something and sell a game for "50% off" but its actually just the same price or only slightly cheaper than normal retail at other stores or PS Store.   It's ok for people like me who shop around for the best price, but for some poor mum or something trying to get little johnny his new game for xmas or whatever they are going to get fleeced.  Annoys me.

Now in saying that there are times when I have not been able to stick to my hatred of EB, such as buying my Nintendo Switch package there as they were offering the bundle I was most interested in and I got them to price match Zelda to JB HiFi's cost.

Do EB actually refund you the full amount if you return within 7 days?  Surely if you do that over and over they are gonna clue in and stop right?  Would be pretty embarrassing either way.   Errrrrr...hi, ummmmm yeah I didnt like this one either. Can I have a refund? k thx bye! LOL

I have done it a few time when trying out game i am not 100% sure but always returning to buy another game never money back... plus I like my local eb so ?

I have a PS4 copy I'm not currently using. You'd be more than welcome to borrow it. I'm in Auckland too so you could pick up if you wanted. ?

12 hours ago, iLythium said:

I have a PS4 copy I'm not currently using. You'd be more than welcome to borrow it. I'm in Auckland too so you could pick up if you wanted. ?

Cheers mate!  Zero2Nothing offered me the same but he's in Wellington though so I said I'd see if a fellow aucklander was keen first.    Happy to reciprocate if there's anything I have that you are keen to play.  Most of my games are physical copies except for PSN freebies and a couple of PSN store purchases (Hitman, Horizon Dawn, Rise of the Tomb Raider are the ones that I can think of right now that are digital downloads)  You can probably tell what I own from my trophies on PSN.  Otherwise just ask and I'll let you know if I have something you want to play.

Pick up is all good too - we can organise over PM ?