@SpawnSeekSlay @argsy

Thanks for the feedback - I've got more of these little changes / fixes planned soon, I'm just waiting for the forum software to release their update already, they're doing a major upgrade from the current 4.3 to 4.4 so i'm holding off on making any changes at the moment. Hopefully the update will be available in the next week or so 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, argsy said:

@SpawnSeekSlay - I use the Unread Content button in the top right - shows all posts you haven't seen including a preview of the post - then when finished use the Site Read button and when you log in next time you only see any new posts. Same result I think as what you are asking for

Cool yeah, never used that Unread Content page, thanks, will start giving that a good go, seems useful. And it has the Recent Posts side widget thing anyway too

Still the Recent Topics on the front forum page is still better changed to the Recent Posts version IMHO, it would at least save a click to the Main page or the Unread content section. Not alot of posts go up daily and would all be contained in that section for easy quick viewing. But its no biggie... 

Hey look we hit 100 members.

Probably about 15-20 active? 😅

• Haha 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

It must be the site's birthday sometime this last week. Happy anniversary NZGC!