Heard the name, but don't have the game

Yeah I play Slay the Spire every so often as it helps scratch my deck building itch occasionally. Don't really play much of the original classes anymore though as play a few modded characters now a days with the Necromancer and the Cursed being my two favorites with their mechanics. 

I'll be on tomorrow albeit a little late. Feel free to get started I should be on round 20:00

Do you fellas have the gamepass? Seems there's a couple games could be worth a play

According to the news here the hansom Jack collection is coming and @Lyger looks like I'll be getting access to monster Hunter world

Nah I don't have it. Case of subscribed to enough other stuff and got enough going that don't have the time to invest in it really.

I have it (Got it for $1 for 3 months), but have a newborn in the house, I havent even got very far in Monster Hunter sadly. Mainly because it has no option to just pause. I really wish games would let you pause when not in multiplayer. 

Main thing I play on it is Forza, and the daughter plays Dysney Rush which I think Ill have to buy if I dont keep the Subscription going. 

Division 2 is $4.69 today on the ANZ uPlay store.

17 hours ago, JorDogg said:

At that price Ill give it a go. Downloading now. Another game with no Pause option though ; ; lol

Do you have it @JorDogg worth my time?

I've heard heavily conflicting opinions on the division series especially the 2nd

1 hour ago, Lyger said:

At that price Ill give it a go. Downloading now. Another game with no Pause option though ; ; lol

Well that's because like things such as Division, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls etc they are designed around a multiplayer framework as the main thing so pausing time is not a possibility and they are replaced by safe zones instead such as camps, bonfires etc.

As for the Division 2 eh tried the first one and didn't do anything for me so not to bothered by this one.

I liked d1. Had some issues during the free weekend on D2 with it not likeing my i5 and there being no known fix for the stuttering so didnt buy it.

For $4 I thought I would give it another shot since it has likely been patched multiple times and in a better shape.

Div never replaced destiny though so its more of a side game if I feel like some more real life shooter vs space fantasy when destiny gets quite.

Apprantly its changed alot since launch but its really only this cheap as the base game will be overtake quickly by the new DLC coming next month so its a cheap way to give people a demo hoping they buy the DLC. Which is apprantly looking good.

I find the Div games have too many percents and stats which for my tired brain at the end of a day is often times too much. But if you like to create perfect builds and have lots of flexibility then there is always a lot there in Div games. Its also a very pretty game if your PC can handle it @Scuba Steve

23 hours ago, JorDogg said:

Its also $3.49 on the EPIC store

I just bought it Friday night on the US PSN store for $2.99 (its $15 on the NZ store)

I enjoyed Division 1 (but I picked it up like a year later when 1.8 patch came out that made it a great game), played right through most of it, was my new looter shooter after I dropped Destiny 2 after 3 months or so.

1 hour ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

after I dropped Destiny 2 after 3 months or so

Why you gotta hurt me like that, cuts deep! 😂

18 hours ago, JorDogg said:

Why you gotta hurt me like that, cuts deep! 😂

It just wasn't the same without our Raid Leader...

Well @Citysoldier they're looking at reworking clash, but a rework to nerf her offensive capabilities lol. Guess she plays a little different v humans.

Another being looked at for rework is Amaru and her grapple, they've said it's too loud and too slow. They were conservative, worried she'd bust in and kill everyone but instead the opposite is happening and she's a target so they might boost her but no timeframe for that @darklordfoamy

1 hour ago, Scuba Steve said:

Well @Citysoldier they're looking at reworking clash, but a rework to nerf her offensive capabilities lol. Guess she plays a little different v humans.

Another being looked at for rework is Amaru and her grapple, they've said it's too loud and too slow. They were conservative, worried she'd bust in and kill everyone but instead the opposite is happening and she's a target so they might boost her but no timeframe for that @darklordfoamy

I can sort of see that with Amaru vs players actually as not exactly subtle as even the bots sometimes have their guns on the window just as I burst through so even they register it. Also yeah Clash in PVP makes some sense as is still a shield and not as many targets to worry about plus her shield disables some tech stuff as well. Any mention on that rumored Tachanka change?

59 minutes ago, darklordfoamy said:

I can sort of see that with Amaru vs players actually as not exactly subtle as even the bots sometimes have their guns on the window just as I burst through so even they register it. Also yeah Clash in PVP makes some sense as is still a shield and not as many targets to worry about plus her shield disables some tech stuff as well. Any mention on that rumored Tachanka change?

Nothing since what was mentioned the other day

Well just a article and yep the change is confirmed. His turret is gone but the gun from it is his main weapon and instead of the turret he now has this.

So.... I apologise in advance before I accidentally kill the hostage with this thing.

They did mention they'd prob do something with fire to extend the fire operator roster (and cause they spent time doing fire physics so might as well use it)

The hostage probably deserved it anyways

Here go @Citysoldier a guide to Nerf'd Clash (the version you had before they took her away...again)

R6 patch out today/now?... 60GB

1 hour ago, Scuba Steve said:

This seems familiar @darklordfoamy lol

Well the bots aren't that bad usually... though that one window on Sunday is the definitely the exception.

4 minutes ago, darklordfoamy said:

Well the bots aren't that bad usually... though that one window on Sunday is the definitely the exception.

You can definitely see why she's up for a boost tho, that guy is far from a bad player.

13 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

R6 patch out today/now?... 60GB

Just saw this and this is the reasoning given by Ubisoft

As stated in the patch notes, we're consolidating data files which means this patch is larger than usual. Check out the infographic below to see the before and after.

spacer.png

So yeah it is basically redownloading the game but overwriting itself and making the overall space smaller from what I gather.