Can't make it tomorrow or even next week. Project work is kicking off tomorrow night so basically working nights Tuesdays and occasionally Wednesdays a few weeks a month till Easter. The joys of Win 10 deployment at work and doing 1 site a week basically.

Priorities are all wrong, some Chinese will abandon their jobs & families for games & you choose work of all things to do instead!? I am disappoint! :classic_tongue:
Maybee we can text you the game room & you can still answer on your phone lol

Guess I'll have to try out my streaming, we shall be victorious!!!

Can't normally get my kids down before 8-8.30pm.

Whats the setup on phones to join in if I can make it?

1 hour ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

Can't normally get my kids down before 8-8.30pm.

Whats the setup on phones to join in if I can make it?

Just need to go to jackbox.tv on your web browser and enter the unique room code and your name. Also have to be able to watch whoever is streaming the game so you can see answers, scores etc. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, argsy said:

Just need to go to jackbox.tv on your web browser and enter the unique room code and your name. Also have to be able to watch whoever is streaming the game so you can see answers, scores etc. 

You can play without seeing the screen it's just not as involving. You still get the important stuff tho like questions and the ability to answer

How do we find out this Unique room code?

Can't see from last week how you guys logistically sorted this out from last weeks posts.

@SpawnSeekSlay We just jumped in discord and sorted it out there. The person streaming will send the link to the stream over discord. The code to jump in the room is up on the screen at all times on the stream.

Sooooo Spark who was supposed to be helping with the work tonight is no longer doing as result work has been postponed... soooooo Jackbox you say?

• Like 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

20 minutes ago, darklordfoamy said:

work has been postponed

Thank God, cause you were the only one with Jackbox 2 which has the delay in questions 😆

Here is a link to foamy Twitch:

https://m.twitch.tv/darklordfoamy

On 8/08/2018 at 7:26 AM, JorDogg said:

Discord is the way to go for sure, theres even a old NZgamer discord we could use. https://discord.gg/EGWG77v

@argsy @BrettzOr

For anyone needing the discord channel to join see the quote from Jor right here ^ (most are prob already on it)

Also there is no limit to how many players amd no requirement to own a PC. As long as you have the twitch on one device and you phone for the controller, you will be sweet.

Yeah pretty sure it does

Might give it a go when I get home and let you guys know if it works. I'll have to work out how to get discord running too, haven't used it for a while.

Do you guys normally have a voice chat going along too?

Discord is the voice chat, but if you cant get it going you should still come play without voice comms, just not as fun.

@darklordfoamy

saw this when searching lag and streaming:

There is a new streaming service over at https://mixer.com/ which offers almost instant streaming (roughly 500ms in the worst case scenario) when using their FTL protocol. As long as your friends use a HTML5 compatible browser they'll see what you see with little to no visible latency. FTL will be rolling out to everyone over the next month or two by the sounds of it. Streaming on their service without using FTL is also quick, however. Last time I checked it had less latency than that of Hitbox and Twitch providing your network speed supports at least 2000kbps upload and your streaming software's settings are correct

1 hour ago, Biscuit said:

Might give it a go when I get home and let you guys know if it works. I'll have to work out how to get discord running too, haven't used it for a while.

Do you guys normally have a voice chat going along too?

You can download the Discord app and use it on the phone too possibly? 

27 minutes ago, Lyger said:

You can download the Discord app and use it on the phone too possibly

Yep that's what I'm doing, using the 1 headphone Mic that I got with the PS4

13 minutes ago, Lyger said:

Dont even need a PC to join PC Game night! lol

Hey, we're inclusive :classic_tongue:

GG fun night has by all! 

So this week we assumedly won't have @darklordfoamy (on the assumption Chorus don't cancel on him again) & his collection of JackBox so either I can attempt a stream of the 1st one that doesn't have the "stream delay" mode (best I've achieved is a 4-6sec lag)  or we could try something like Geneshift, Destiny 2, Warframe etc

How sayeth y'all? 
(Apex could also be an option if we got a couple teams or couple people (3ppl teams are a little restrictive))

I'm down for whatever, out of those I have Destiny and Apex installed so far but can install others if needed.