Sign in to follow this  
NZBigC

The WTF Thread

Bonus points if you can tell which one made the claim...

1 minute ago, Lyger said:

Thats 3 mins I wont get back.... Thanks for that. 

I also apologise for lowering your IQ. S**t like this makes me think that the movie Idiocracy is not that far off from how the world is going to be.

*Just looks at the video title* Yeah that's all I need to know... and sad thing is this shit doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Its a joke right? I was waiting for them to crack up but got bored of waiting/scared they wouldnt.

Yea I remember seeing that a while ago and cringing.

A painful rash caused by a kid using the word no because they're kids would be caused by this idiocy. 

But you know... whatever you call this culture these days.

Yikes, Media (both right and left) love stirring up their base by parading the zanier concepts from the opposing party to reaffirm their base audience's fear of the opposition. 

I tried it on my baby this evening (20 month old) after bath. 

Me: Is it ok if I put a nappy on you Mushroom? (i call her mushroom - that isnt her real name lol)

Mushroom: Noooo  (in a cute low tone) - then laughing and running away....

Me: Ok 

5 mins later she pisses on the carpet

Yeah so even though my one can talk, should I still listen to this answer of asked consent? yeah.. nah lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

Yikes, Media (both right and left) love stirring up their base by parading the zanier concepts from the opposing party to reaffirm their base audience's fear of the opposition. 

Yup.

And both sides unwilling to call someone out who uses the same label with fear of being made the enemy of their own sides.

It's bonkers. 

I have free time.

I'm... I'm not sure how this happened. I'm scared and confused. Please help.

There is this guy at work who always complains that he has to stay late at work to work on some stuff and finish up other things, yet goes on 20 minute walks about 5 times a day every single day.

I like the people who stay late and send emails just before they go home just to "show" they were actually here. GTFO!

There is a very strong competitive culture at my office where the managers even play on it to get people working later and later. I proberlly stunt my career progression by not playing the game but oh well.

8 hours ago, JorDogg said:

I like the people who stay late and send emails just before they go home just to "show" they were actually here. GTFO!

There is a very strong competitive culture at my office where the managers even play on it to get people working later and later. I proberlly stunt my career progression by not playing the game but oh well.

I used to work with a guy that would set his email up to shoot out progress reports at varying times from about 1530 onwards

... He was always gone by 1500

Saw this on Facebook. A backer of Bloodstained revealed that his dad saw his kickstarter package and threw it out.

"I just found out the reason my Kickstarter package was lost was because my dad threw out my copy after an argument. He claims it's the devil's book/game"

Fuck that dad. What an a'hole!

On 26/09/2018 at 10:52 AM, JorDogg said:

Well ya cant exactly fire off by email all those Destiny 1 and 2 excel spreadsheets you make during work to ya colleagues can ya? lol 😂