Sign in to follow this  
siamesedreams

Battlefield 1 NZGR/NZGC Nights every Tuesday 7:30pm

How did last night go?

Wish I could have made it, but am getting swamped with paperwork already so was up till 1am doing that, had to resist hard not to jump on (got some FOMO from the PS messages app spam). Hopefully make tuesday's more regularly from next week but cant get on till 9pm more than likely each time.

@SpawnSeekSlay We had a couple of squads for a few games but were always on the opposite teams! I think we finished up our last game about midnight so if you can get on about 9ish then should always be time for a good few games. 

• Like 1

You guys know to be in same team you just need one full squad to split up and we can join off each other ...but last night seem like you guys enjoy killing each other so didn't say any thing...was fun tho  .apart  from stupid blueberries 😀

2 hours ago, Ati said:

You guys know to be in same team you just need one full squad to split up and we can join off each other

🤔

1 hour ago, JorDogg said:

🤔

You can't swap team once you in the game. So 4 people in team 1 should have split into 2 or 3 squad so other can join squad from menu so we can all be in the same team 🙃

I'm going to try my best to jump on next Tuesday. My big race meet for the year is this weekend so I won't be doing as much training after that 🙂

• Like 1

Yeah I offered to jump into a new squad for people to join on but Argsy was already joining so we figured we would see what team he landed on, then NZ82 joined him.  Was fun sniping you guys though 😛

• Like 1

10 hours ago, siamesedreams said:

Yeah I offered to jump into a new squad for people to join on but Argsy was already joining so we figured we would see what team he landed on, then NZ82 joined him.  Was fun sniping you guys though 😛

image.png.96854060b1e36caeecec4d0e77ac9905.png

• Haha 3

Very detailed but good video on network issues and how it effects your shots registering or not registering, when to lead your shots etc.

• Like 1

I haven't played in a few weeks but might jump back on soon, I think we get another patch tomorrow.

12 hours ago, Outlaw213 said:

I haven't played in a few weeks but might jump back on soon, I think we get another patch tomorrow.

Same, I've been too busy for any gaming really but keen to try out the latest updates etc. soon!

Its cheating.  It gives a distinct advantage in viewing enemies compared to running the proper graphics of the game.  Im for the bans.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, siamesedreams said:

Its cheating.  It gives a distinct advantage in viewing enemies compared to running the proper graphics of the game.  Im for the bans.

Yeah don't really need a 10 minute video discussing it to know that it's straight up cheating. Gives a massive advantage. They definitely should be banned.

• Like 1

banhammer.jpg

Finally jumped into the new ToW last night for an hour or two, already rank 5 and well progressed through the weekly challenge for the medic weapon.

I should be on after 9:00 pm tonight if anyone wants to squad up to complete the challenges (you might have all logged off by then for the night though :classic_sad:).

• Like 1

Quack says he will be there at 9,  so see ya about 11pm Quack? 😛

I'll be on tonight from 7ish.  Segway and Ben have been getting on even earlier lately so expect to see them as well,  NZ82 is pretty much a given too.  Ost, Argsy and Ati, you guys on tonight?

• Haha 1

I'll be there tonight! Had a ball last week 😎

I'm out of town for the week so won't be on tonight, be back in to it next week though. 

Bans 4 life !!

Will be on tonight although on holidays so got a cold so maybe not on mic 😅

I should really try and join you guys one of these Tuesdays. Feel like I’m missing out!