Sign in to follow this  
siamesedreams

Battlefield 1 NZGR/NZGC Nights every Tuesday 7:30pm

4 hours ago, argsy said:

Got myself a copy of BFV yesterday so will be keen to join in 

My copy came on Thursday.

I'll be ready to jam in the new year.

It'll be my first multiplayer experience in Battlefield, be gentle! Lol  Anybody got room to carry a squad mate? lol

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, my_r32 said:

Can anyone tell me how good the story is in the single player? I may look at getting it in the near future when it heads below the $50 mark lol

😜

I was pretty unimpressed with the single player to be honest. But I haven't felt as hooked by the multiplayer in a Battlefield game in a long time. If you're just gonna get it for the single player I'd say it wouldn't be worth it.

@iLythium I'd def get into multiplayer, but I just like a good campaign as well. Bf1 has been the most enjoyable mp shooter I've experienced so far 👍

11 hours ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

Anybody got room to carry a squad mate? lol

More the merrier mate - skill level doesnt matter so much,  just jump in the party chat and squad up with whoever is online.  Are you a member of the BF1/BFV message group on PSN?  On tuesday's (and other days) whoever creates a party chat just chucks an invite in there for others to join.  If we have massive numbers we split into smaller chats, but for ages now I dont think we have gone past 8 people. 

• Thanks 1

On 16/12/2018 at 8:42 PM, my_r32 said:

Can anyone tell me how good the story is in the single player? I may look at getting it in the near future when it heads below the $50 mark lol

It's $49 at JB right now 😉 I think I will pick it up at that price too tbh!

• Like 1

Christmas noobs incoming!!! 😀🤣

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NZBigC said:

It's $49 at JB right now 😉 I think I will pick it up at that price too tbh!

That's very tempting! I got a $100 jb voucher for my birthday to spend 🤔

• Like 1

I've got family that work at JB so got a copy at a price I was willing to pay

• Like 1

Just price matched at The Warehouse for $49. Now to kill some noobs. But first, to figure out what the shoot button is...

• Like 2

I was one of those Christmas noobs last night. Got destroyed by camping snipers all day long.

Might as well become one myself. 😤

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't know what it is but honestly looking forward to modern bf again... bring back 3&4 😢

• Like 1

I dunno why but aiming is so damn hard in this. Maybe it's because I have been playing (and rather enjoying a lot) CoD WW2 recently, along with Rainbow Six Siege. I was thinking that I wanna play BF4 again as that was really good (BF3 was/is probably my favourite in the series too).

• Like 1

Hubby tried bf4 awhile back before getting bfv... it just doesn't aged well...... that why we need a remake or new one. Sack the team that make bf1 and v....or something... 

So not everybody likey the battlefield v? 

I quite enjoyed BF1 for what it was, and the satisfaction you got from sniping someone in the head was amazing. 

Battlefield V is alright I guess and I just had my best match ever (19/8) when I changed the default scope to another one on my medic class which made like the game a bit more haha. My main problem so far is that it feels like a Sniper simulator on a lot of the maps, even on TDM. 

My biggest dislike is squad of 4 so limited your spawn options... if you are playing with  squad of friends its okay but playing solo just doesn't have that " oh I can make a difference" feeling I used to.

No kill cam so you don't know who the fuck sniped you.... Only snipers can spot sucks big time.

Maps are too big but too small at the same time... 

People are too dumb to ptfo.... I came first in my team with kd of 5-30... 

Idk...some game its alright other you know straight away you will lose just 5mins in...   ...I guess I can go on.... lol

In saying all that ^ last night I jump on ..got a random squad mates that followed my order and work together 😆..managed to lose by only 20 points.... but I f up the dropping bomb at the end 😢 

23 hours ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

I was one of those Christmas noobs last night. Got destroyed by camping snipers all day long.

Might as well become one myself. 😤

when-you-cant-beat-them-nbamemes-join-th

• Haha 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

23 hours ago, Ati said:

No kill cam so you don't know who the fuck sniped you.... Only snipers can spot sucks big time.

Yeah I found that weird, sometimes it would pan to where the guy was and highlight him in prone I noticed but most of the time not. Hard for me to learn the lanes when I can't see where everyone camps.  Guess it's going to be the old trial and error a million (deaths) times over lol.

4 hours ago, quackdog said:

when-you-cant-beat-them-nbamemes-join-th

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyIszvSHz_IUBTfcrKbg5

• Haha 1

Been enjoying this game a lot so far, and my K/D has been the best in any BF game so far too (1.44 atm). 

11 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Been enjoying this game a lot so far, and my K/D has been the best in any BF game so far too (1.44 atm). 

Tried to add you to our bfNZGC psn chat but your profile won't let me....

On 31/12/2018 at 1:32 PM, Ati said:

I still had all of that turned off since the message brick thing ages ago. I just turned all of that stuff back on now though.

Also how good does it feel when your squad works as a squad 😄

262a6hi.png

• Like 1

On 31/12/2018 at 1:32 PM, Ati said:

Feel free to add me too please Ati 🙂

• Like 1

Just managed to hit level 20 in the season a few hours before it ended. Would've been easier had I not missed a whole week. Got 3/4 of the weekly rewards too so not too bad. When does the next one start?