Sign in to follow this  
siamesedreams

Battlefield 1 NZGR/NZGC Nights every Tuesday 7:30pm

Hi all just a carry on from the thread over at nzgr. 

Every tuesday is BF1 night. Join the regulars from around 7:30pm to squad up, talk shit and kill or be killed  

Regulars who you can add as friends if wanted are siamesedreams, segway200, ostpies, mjpighunter, yahoo-snowcaver, madcant, quackdog, ben_aus and atipuss.  Hopefully I got all the psn’s correct but if not at least most of them will be right. 

Here’s a vid from last nights games:

/

• Like 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

You're the reason I rage at multiplayer games lol killed and dont even know how. Bet alot of those dudes were like "WTF where did I get killed from?"  lol . Also your aiming control is probably better than my mouse and keyboard ability, let alone a controller ? I'd be that noob near the start firing a machine gun at you and hopping around while you stand there and pop a few pistol shots in my head lol

• I'm Lovin' It 1

Haha!  cheers Spawn, I take that as a compliment.  Yeah I used to be a PC gamer (counterstrike mostly) but got a PS3 and COD4 or Modern Warfare as its more commonly known and got the hang of the controller pretty quickly.  Heaps of Killzone 2 honed the controller skills I think.  Prefer the slower paced shooting games like KZ and BF1 to the super quick reflexes of COD nowadays.  

I really did try to join you guys last night but bf1 was being poop ?

I should really join you guys more often, haven't turned up to a Tuesday for a bit now and after the cod night on Monday it just made me wanna play bf1 again ?

I've finally got my man shed set back up properly so I'll be on earlier in the evenings now. Should be good for next Tuesday but no doubt I'll be on over the next few nights if anyone is keen. Been loving Medic and Support lately for a change away from just sniping. Assault is still AIDS.

• Like 1

Haha!  Assault is AIDS  I agree.  I got into Segways squad late the other night and they needed an Assault.......HELL NO.  

My stats tell the story:

Medic 1,655,310

Assault 64,463

Scout 12,427,400

Support 541,128

Cavalry 5,909

Pilot 319

Tanker 4,828

• Haha 1

I've found assault a little more enjoyable with some of the new weapons like the SMG-08, Ribeyrolles Optical, the Annihilator Trench etc. but only on close quarter maps really.

My stats aren't quite that skewed lol...

Assault: 2,242,920

Medic: 3,651,320

Support: 2,301,020

Scout: 4,288,730

Pilot: 6,403

Cavalry: 7,047

Tanker: 49,658

Assault  4,776,960

Support  3,735,530

Medic  2,928,990

Scout  2,652,550

Tanker  238,187

Pilot  50,681

Cavalry  46,862

Not sure if these are right up to date, but... mine are "slightly" skewed:

• Me Dick:  3,005,370

• Ass slut:  107,487

• Scunt:  41,275

• Twanker:  31,463

• Pie? Lots:  12,315

• Whoresman:  6,380

Battlefield™ 1 Turning Tides DLC is free on the Store for the next week or so.

Bit of a poor turn out last night, only Segway, Yahoo, Ati and I.  Hopefully see more of ya next week.

I think a few are on different games... gtsport and rl 

But one good game was enough for me ?

Yeah I was gonna turn up last night, or to gt sport, but went to see Deadpool 2

I miss BF1 nights. Hopefully get a new console soon.

25 minutes ago, Ost said:

I miss BF1 nights. Hopefully get a new console soon.

What happened to yours mate?  Die?

2 hours ago, siamesedreams said:

What happened to yours mate?  Die?

Stolen

• Sad 2

51 minutes ago, Ost said:

Stolen

Ohhhhh dude! thats total guts!

Hope you had all your saves etc up in the cloud?  Did you change all your account passwords etc?  I have my Credit card etc saved on mine - pretty sure it asks for the security code but still, pretty worrying.

That's sucks ost! 

Won't be on tonight... hopefully next time we get to play new maps tho! In Suez when I tried to go around C all I can see was sniperers sparkles... ?  

Will be on tonight and looking forward to it! ??

Man those games last night pretty much all sucked!  The enemy team were stacked with good players and our team was full of blueberry idiots.  Pretty sure every map except the first game was a complete domination with our team struggling to hold more than 1-2 flags at a time.

Started so well too thanks to Devils rooftop spawn location, went from 12-10 to 40 - 18 and we won the game.  Went downhill fast after that ?

• Like 1

I don't know man, yahoo and I went OK in the end ?

The game needs better skill based balancing/matchmaking. There seems to be an unusually high ratio of n00b/scrubs in games nowadays though.

51 minutes ago, quackdog said:

I don't know man, yahoo and I went OK in the end ?

The game needs better skill based balancing/matchmaking. There seems to be an unusually high ratio of n00b/scrubs in games nowadays though.

In the games you guys were on the other team most of the time I had to scroll down the scoreboard to see you guys, and you had good K/D ratios.  That means that all the dudes above and probably most below you were kicking our teams arse!  

Where as on our team most of us NZGR guys were top 10 and with either close positive KD or way negative KD, but we were clearly the only ones capping any flags in our team.  Hell I was playing medic a lot of the night,  we were just getting swarmed way too much and I needed a quicker rate of fire to try and survive long enough to do anything.

22 hours ago, siamesedreams said:

In the games you guys were on the other team most of the time I had to scroll down the scoreboard to see you guys, and you had good K/D ratios.  That means that all the dudes above and probably most below you were kicking our teams arse!  

Where as on our team most of us NZGR guys were top 10 and with either close positive KD or way negative KD, but we were clearly the only ones capping any flags in our team.  Hell I was playing medic a lot of the night,  we were just getting swarmed way too much and I needed a quicker rate of fire to try and survive long enough to do anything.

Yeah mate I was just yanking your chain don't stress :classic_biggrin: we had full clan squads stomping, that's why skill based matchmaking is way better.

46 minutes ago, quackdog said:

Yeah mate I was just yanking your chain don't stress :classic_biggrin: we had full clan squads stomping, that's why skill based matchmaking is way better.

I suppose if everyone just joins friends though then its hard to skill match make.  You'd think it could even the playing field between maps though, chuck the best squad on the other team for the next round.